Authorized Trikke Dealer
As a North Carolina Trikke service center, we are an authorized dealer of the Trikke Defender, an electric patrol vehicle designed and assembled in the USA exclusively for law enforcement.
Contact us to set up an appointment for a demo or to inquire for further information.
Trikke Defender 3WD electric patrol vehicle
The Trikke Defender is a 3WD electric vehicle offering full suspension with air shocks, wide stepping decks, all-wheel-drive, long-range swappable lithium battery, all-wheel hydraulic disc brakes, and a complete lighting system. Heralded for its stability, ease of use, portability, low maintenance, and great value, this Trikke patrol vehicle is rapidly becoming the best choice for community policing and campus/facility security. Designed and assembled in the USA.
- 3-wheel-drive system
- Full-suspension frame, air shocks on back for comfort, hydro shocks on front for control
- Hydraulic disc brakes on all three wheels
- Regenerative electric braking
- Foldable robust frame built with aircraft grade aluminum
- 48v/1500W electric system / 800W peak power
- Quick-swap high capacity 48v lithium-ion battery (Panasonic cells)
- Top speed 25 mph
- Full recharge in 4 hours; 30 mile range
- Integrated lighting (brake lights, turn, warning/flashing, siren, 4000 lumen LED headlights)
- Adjustable torque level, 5 levels of power
- LCD interface display (time, speed, power selection, battery level trip, odometer, programmable)
- Narrow path footprint (shoulder-width for elevators, through doors, through crowds)
- Quiet and clean operation for outdoors and indoors
- 85 lb total vehicle weight with battery
Colors available: Black, and White (shown)
Our Price: $6,500.00
Every Trikke purchased from Carolina Touring Company includes professional unit assembly, in-store equipment and rider orientation, and complimentary equipment inspections/adjustments for first 30 days.